Welcome back to another episode of the Cookbook Love Podcast. This episode was inspired by a letter that I received from a listener about how to start a cookbook club in her neighborhood. In this episode, I read the communication from the listener, and provide tips on starting your own cookbook club.
Listen to Episode 41 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Episode 8 with The Cookbook Club and Judy O’Dwyer
- Episode 20 with Ridgewood Public Library Cookbook Club Lisa Trent
- Free Cookbook Writing Masterclass: How to Become a Cookbook Writer
- Join the waitlist for the next opening of the Cookbook Writers Academy
- Download checklist for first-time cookbook writers “Are You Ready to Write a Cookbook”
- Please join our Cookbook Love Podcast Facebook Group
- Instagram @cookbooklovepodcast or @greenapron
Here’s How To Subscribe
I’d love for you to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss any new episodes Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
How to Leave a Review:
And, I’d love for you to leave a rating and review. I want to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make this podcast one you love to listen to and share with your friends. Plus, iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review for the podcast here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have an idea for a cookbook concept?
Would you like to know more about writing cookbooks?
Do you collect cookbooks and want to be interviewed on the show?