Welcome back to another episode of the Cookbook Love Podcast, today I’m excited to share an interview with Sherry Coleman Collins. Sherry is a fellow Registered Dietitian and lives in Marietta, Georgia. She is an avid cookbook collector, reader, and user, and if the first interviewee that limits her cookbook collection to a specific number of books due to shelf space. Sherry loves to collect cookbooks when she travels internationally and in the US and as a result of a collections of cookbooks she inherited, Sherry has an interest in collecting vintage cookbooks as well. Join us for the episode where we talk about Sherry’s favorite cookbooks collected from her travels, what she learns from international cookbooks, her favorite place to shop for vintage cookbooks, and Sherry’s tips for meal planning and cooking almost every night at home.
Listen to Episode 45 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Connect with Sherry on Instagram
- Connect with Sherry at Southern Fried Nutrition
- Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat
- The New York Times International Cookbook by Craig Claiborne
- From Julia Child’s Kitchen by Julia Child
- Scandinavian Comfort Food by Trine Hahnemann
- Scandinavian Baking by Trine Hahnemann
- Rice and Beans and Tasty Things by Dora Romano
- Louisiana Cooking with Lana & Friends
- The Natural Foods Cookbook by Beatrice Trum Hunter
- Want to write a cookbook join The Confident Cookbook Writer Facebook Group
- Please join our Cookbook Love Podcast Facebook Group
- Instagram @cookbooklovepodcast or @greenapron
Here’s How To Subscribe
I’d love for you to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss any new episodes Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
How to Leave a Review:
And, I’d love for you to leave a rating and review. I want to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make this podcast one you love to listen to and share with your friends. Plus, iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review for the podcast here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have an idea for a cookbook concept?
Would you like to know more about writing cookbooks?
Do you collect cookbooks and want to be interviewed on the show?