There are common questions that aspiring cookbook authors ask about writing cookbooks and getting them published. In today’s episode I answer these top questions in an ongoing effort to help you understand the process of cookbooks from idea to publication.
- What software do I need to use to catch a publisher’s eye?
- What layout is best? What catches the customer’s eye?
- Where to begin and the planning process?
- How to learn the actual how of writing?
- What matters to publishers these days?
- How to attract readers and ways to continue promotion years after publication?
- How to find the right audience for a cookbook?
Listen to Episode 161 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Let’s connect on Instagram @greenapron
Here’s How To Subscribe
I’d love for you to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss any new episodes Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
How to Leave a Review:
And, I’d love for you to leave a rating and review. I want to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make this podcast one you love to listen to and share with your friends. Plus, iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review for the podcast here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have an idea for a cookbook concept?
Would you like to know more about writing cookbooks?
Do you collect cookbooks and want to be interviewed on the show?
Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favorite way to connect