Have you ever heard that still, small voice inside whisper, “You ought to write a cookbook”?
If you pay attention to that voice you may answer, “Sure, I’d love to write a cookbook, but I don’t have a clue where to begin? Or perhaps you say,
- I don’t know how to write a cookbook.
- I’m not an English major or a culinary expert.
- I don’t know how to combine my expertise with the craft of cooking.
- I don’t know how to navigate the publishing industry.
- It all seems so daunting.
- I don’t know how to sell a cookbook.
- I’m not a Food Network star.
- ……and all sorts of other doubts you may have.
If your response resonates with these I encourage you to join my free teleclass for aspiring cookbook writers:
You Can Write A Cookbook:
Essential Ingredients for Success
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
12:00 EST/11:00 CST
With this unique teleclass you have the opportunity to:
- learn essentials of writing a cookbook.
- explore how your passion for writing a cookbook stacks up against the reality of writing a cookbook.
- make the connection between your expertise and cookbooks.
- begin to remove the barriers you might have for writing your own cookbook.
- learn the next step in writing your own cookbook.
To register for this free, one-of-a-kind teleclass click here:
I sincerely hope to see you on Tuesday, September 20th as we pay attention to the small voice moving aspiring cookbook authors toward a cookbook of his or her very own.
“Cook-books have always intrigued and seduced me. When I was still a dilettante in the kitchen they held my attention, even the dull ones, from cover to cover, the way crime and murder stories did.”
‘The Alice B. Toklas Cook Book’ (1954)
I was just wondering if you plan to record the teleclass. I would love to join in but am in Australia so this is not feasible, hence a recording on your site would be great!
I just saw this comment. I did record my class from 10/11, and will offer these classes at various times of the day to accommodate different time zones. Thanks for checking in.
Sounds like an incredible class, but unfortunately I have to work 🙁