Have you ever heard that still, small voice inside whisper, “You ought to write a cookbook”?
If you pay attention to that voice you may answer, “Sure, I’d love to write a cookbook, but I don’t have a clue where to begin?
Or perhaps you say,
- I don’t know how to write a cookbook.
- I’m not an English major or a culinary expert.
- I don’t know how to combine my expertise with the craft of cooking.
- I don’t know how to navigate the publishing industry.
- It all seems so daunting.
- I don’t know how to sell a cookbook.
- I’m not a Food Network star.
- ……and all sorts of other doubts you may have.
If your response resonates with these I encourage you to join my free teleclass for aspiring cookbook writers:
You Can Write Your Own Cookbook:
Essential Ingredients for Success
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
12:00 EST/11:00 CST
With this unique teleclass you have the opportunity to:
- learn essentials of writing a cookbook.
- explore how your passion for writing a cookbook stacks up against the reality of writing a cookbook.
- make the connection between your expertise and cookbooks.
- begin to remove the barriers you might have for writing your own cookbook.
- learn the next step in writing your own cookbook.
I sincerely hope to see you on March 23, 2011 as we pay attention to the small voice moving aspiring cookbook authors toward a cookbook of his or her very own.
“Cook-books have always intrigued and seduced me. When I was still a dilettante in the kitchen they held my attention, even the dull ones, from cover to cover, the way crime and murder stories did.”
‘The Alice B. Toklas Cook Book’ (1954)
I missed this; didn’t see it until today. YES! I do want to write and sell a SUCCESSFUL cookbook and then, write a sequel!
Please let me know if you do another teleclass.
I just found your website today. Please let me know when the next tele class is.