Welcome to another episode of the podcast. I recently held a series of interviews with food & nutrition experts to find out what they considered to be their biggest challenges when it came to writing a cookbook and getting published. I thought it would be fun today to talk a little bit about these challenges and for you to see that you’re not alone if any of these resonate with you too.
- I have to get super personal and can’t just share the recipe
- I juggle a lot of things already
- I don’t want to share stories about my life
- I’m not a “professional”
- I don’t have a niche
- I’m not good at putting in all the extra “fluff” writing
- I don’t know the publisher’s side of the equation
- How many people are going to bookstores now anyway
- I don’t know the publishing process
- I can’t find an agent or a publisher
Listen to Episode 111 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Register for the FREE How to Get Paid to Write a Cookbook Masterclass
- Download a copy of the Cookbook Publishing Roadmap
- Please join our Confident Cookbook Writer Facebook Group
Let’s connect on Instagram @greenapron
Here’s How To Subscribe
I’d love for you to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss any new episodes Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
How to Leave a Review:
And, I’d love for you to leave a rating and review. I want to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make this podcast one you love to listen to and share with your friends. Plus, iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review for the podcast here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have an idea for a cookbook concept?
Would you like to know more about writing cookbooks?
Do you collect cookbooks and want to be interviewed on the show?