Hi everybody and welcome back to another episode of the podcast. Today we have an interview with Founder and Coordinator of The Cookbook Club at the Villages, Florida, Judy ODwyer. Described as Florida’s friendliest hometown, The Villages is an over 55 retirement community. Judy started the Cookbook Club based on a model from a library in Ft. Wayne, Indiana as a way to get to know other residents of the Villages who shared her love for food, cooking, and cookbooks. In today’s interview, Judy describes the club including how they select topics, how she communicates with the members, as well as her tips for starting an in-person cookbook club.
Listen to Episode 8 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Facebook Page Cookbook Club, The Villages , Florida
- Power of Routines and Rituals Workshop on Tuesday, October 30, 2018, at 8:30 PM EST. During this workshop, I will lay out my current routines as well as facilitate time for you to plan more routines in your life based on repetitive daily, weekly and monthly activities. If you’re interested in registering for this workshop, please head over to www.greenapron.com/routines to learn more.
- Cookbook Love Podcast Facebook Group
- Instagram @cookbooklovepodcast
- Show notes can be found at cookbooklove.co
Here’s How To Subscribe
I’d love for you to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss any new episodes Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
How to Leave a Review:
And, I’d love for you to leave a rating and review. I want to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make this podcast one you love to listen to and share with your friends. Plus, iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review for the podcast here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have an idea for a cookbook concept?
Would you like to know more about writing cookbooks?
Do you collect cookbooks and want to be interviewed on the show?
Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favorite way to connect outside of the Cookbook Love Podcast Facebook Group